Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Backyard Honey



This past Sunday my mom and I went to the Patchwork indie craft fair in Long beach which is one of my favorite craft fairs. It is just so cute and I always meet the most amazing people there. This patchwork fair my mom and I had a little theme going...HONEY! I got to stop by the Backyard Bees booth and I bought honey and an adorable t'shirt. My wonderful friend Juliet is part of Backyard Bees and actually rescues bees and even has her own bee hive!! Their honey is so delicious I can't wait to use it :) 







Sorry for the lack of decent pictures...it was so windy there that I was too scared to take pictures for fear of my dress blowing up and revealing my bloomers!! These will have to do...Although it is my favorite dress I was not the best apparel choice for the day.

Dress- Vintage
Boots- Tony Lama
Purse- Urban Outfitters
Star Crown- Giant Dwarf

Backyard Bees

1 comment:

  1. I Love Love Love it! Thank you so much for Supporting the Bees! We will have to wear our shirt together with cute bandannas! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete