Sunday, May 15, 2011

All Quiet on the Blog Front!!!!

Sorry for my blogging silence this past week...it has been a very fun yet busy week and I have not had a lot of time or INTERNET to blog. It all started this past weekend..or maybe even a little before that with my cousin's wedding. I was a bridesmaid so I was quite busy :) It was such a beautiful and fun wedding on the Queen Mary and I am so happy that my cousin is now married to one of my best friends and a truly beautiful lady. Next was Mother's day which was right after the wedding so I was exhausted! But my mom and I went to the antique swap meet at the Rosebowl and found some amazing little treasures. I was on the hunt for a turquoise or light blue 1960's train case (which usually means I will never find it) but I did this time! and it is beautiful :) Later that day we had a wonderful early dinner and spent the rest of the day recovering from the wedding. After all that I thought I would sit down and blog...but I decided to join  my aunt at her condo in San Clemente...which has nooo internet! Well I hope you all had a wonderful week and I am now back on track with regular blogs!




My beautiful new train case



San Clemente


Love,
Kellie May

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! Can you take me to the Antique Swap Meet? Oh please Please Please! Your bridesmaid dresses are awesome!

    ReplyDelete