Thursday, September 1, 2011

B is for Baking!

I recently stumbled upon the most amazing cake recipe...I can only describe it as part pound cake and part chocolate chip cookie :) and it is delicious! I wanted to share the recipe with you so you can try it too.

Ingredients:

-Trader Joe's vanilla cake and baking mix (16 oz.)
-Sm. pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
-3 eggs
-1 cup water
-1/2 cup melted butter
-1/2 cup sour cream
-10 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips

Preparation:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, beat together all ingredients except chocolate chips for 3 minutes. Add chocolate chips (either stir them in for a cookie effect or leave them on the top of the mix and let them sink into the batter a little) and pour into a greased bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted into the cake comes out clean. Dust with powdered sugar if desired.

All the Ingredients







I had so much fun making this cake...I even got to use my new polka dot mixing bowls! Hope you get to enjoy this classic yet tasty treat.

Ps. Let me know if you guys find any great new recipes...I am always looking for new ones :)


Love,

Kellie May

No comments:

Post a Comment