Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Weekend Recap

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial day weekend! I know I did! I had so many amazing adventures and spent the weekend with great friends. The weekend started with a trip to the Getty...well it was suppose to be a trip to the Museum of Tolerance first but I was a silly goose and did not make a reservation so they were sold out :( but the Getty was stunning and I can't wait to go back and have a huge picnic there. Later that night I went to a wonderful Spanish restaurant called Sevillas...although I have never been to Spain I think it would be like the restaurant. The next night I went to The Sky Room which is the most amazing restaurant/bar/dance hall that you could ever see. It has a retro 30's vibe...dancers there even come in 1930's attire...so cute!  Lastly, the weekend ended with a trip to the Kern river....a trip that I make every year and never get tired of. I hope your weekend was just as amazing as mine!


I love these trees at the Getty

Dress I made from a 1953 pattern



Kern River

Love,
Kellie May

No comments:

Post a Comment