Friday, June 3, 2011

Classic Crush

I have been hunting for the perfect retro inspired bathing suit for a while now and I think I have finally narrowed it down to one. Although I am use to wearing two piece suits I am just so in love with this one that I have to go for it. As I was looking for my perfect new suit I naturally asked my friends for their opinions and I was not surprised by the results. When I asked my male friends what they thought of the retro looking suits they were not at all thrilled...and I am not surprised because one they are use to girls in itty bitty bathing suits and also I think they think the more skin showing is sexier. I however think that there is something much sexier about  the suits of the past. They really show off a woman's shape and are leave something to the imagination. Well maybe this is the 10 pounds or so that I have gained talking but I am in love with the retro 50's inspired bathing suits that I have been seeing. What do you guys think? I would really like to know.

Here are a few that I found...I am getting the second one in blue

This Lovely suit

Mine!

Have to love Marylin!

Love this two piece from Modcloth
 Love,
Kellie May

No comments:

Post a Comment