Monday, April 18, 2011

Sew Lovely

I am i love with vintage patterns...every thrift store, garage sale or antique store I go to I look for vintage patterns. I have quite a collection and even my friends and my mom look for them for me when they are out and about. I have had this particular pattern for a while now and have never used it until I found this amazingly quirky and unique fabric at my favorite fabric store the other day. I use "favorite fabric store" loosely because although they have mountains of fabric for relatively good prices..the ladies that work there can be kinda scary ;) I can't wait to start sewing on it tomorrow...I hope I can finish it in time for Easter!


I just love this fabric...It reminds me of a quirky Toile fabric and also of Snow White..I just love the trees and little animals 


No comments:

Post a Comment