Friday, April 22, 2011

Etsy Love

There are so many amazing creations on etsy!!!...I love looking through the unique beautiful items for sale. Here are a few of my favorite items on etsy....just a few because if I put everything there would be now room left on my blog!!


This locket by Grigio Designs is one of my favorites. I already love and collect lockets but this one has an edgy twist...It looks dainty and feminine from afar but on closer inspection is it spooky...I love it!

I have always wanted a tattoo of a feather but these stockings allow you to have a tattoo with out the commitment!




Sohomode makes the most adorable and pretty vintage inspired dresses...these will surely be my bridesmaid dresses when the time comes :)

I can't wait to get this beautiful crown of stars from Giant Dwarf
Just a few of my favorite Etsy things...I hope you find something lovely on Etsy too!

Love,
Kellie May


No comments:

Post a Comment