Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bag Lady: What's in my bag

So I just got this amazing purse from....well they sell it at urban outfitters but I got it at tj maxx for almost 60 percent off!!! I had to have it and since I was cleaning like a mad woman for the last three days I decided to reward myself :) I am a huge fan of anything stamped leather! especially vintage clutch purses. So I thought I would share a few things that are in my bag...its a small one so not too much fits in there......


 1. Cell phone
2. octopus hair piece (hand made by my grandpa for my grandma)
3. sonia kashuk lipstick in truffle (the color that is allllwwwaayyyss hard to find!)
4. vanilla rose purfume
5.ipod
6. tiny comb...gotta keeps those bangs in line!
7. Favorite feather headband (forever 21)
8. Wallet

No comments:

Post a Comment